This is the personal website of Devin Coldewey, Seattle-based writer and photographer. He can be reached at devin at techcrunch dot com (direct pitches and appearance requests here, please) or devin at this domain (for personal correspondence; pitches will be deleted with prejudice).
Devin currently writes for TechCrunch, covering many topics in technology, science, and space; he has written for MSNBC.com, NBC News, DPReview, and others; he has also appeared on radio, television, and in print.
Devin’s latest stories can be found below, or at his author page at TechCrunch.
- NASA’s ‘Mega Moon Rocket’ aced first flight and is ready for crewed Artemis II launch
- Don’t be sucked in by AI’s head-spinning hype cycles
- With new funding, Atomic AI envisions RNA as the next frontier in drug discovery
- Task force proposes new federal AI research outfit with $2.6B in funding
- US sues Google over “anticompetitive, exclusionary, and unlawful” ad tech monopoly
- Forspoken review: Square Enix’s risky new IP arrives half-baked